Ford College Student Discount

I received an offer in the mail saying I qualified for a $500 discount on any new Ford vehicle that I purchased because I had recently graduated from college. This discount can be used in addition to whatever the promotion the dealers offer. I am not a big fan of buying new vehicles and even if I did, I doubt I would go for a Ford. But if there is anyone out there who is looking to buy a new Ford vehicle (2006, 2007 or 2008 models) before January 2008, then this may be a good deal for you.

Here are the eligibility requirements –


You are eligible to take advantage of this offer if you:
  • Are an undergraduate student currently enrolled full-time at an accredited Four-year College/University, Junior College, Community College or Trade School in a minimum of 2 classes of an equivalent of 6 credit hours, OR
  • Graduated or will graduate from an accredited Four-year College/University, Junior College, Community College or Trade School May 1, 2005 and Jan 2, 2008*, OR
  • Are currently enrolled in an accredited Graduate School program.



If you are interested in this offer, you can find more details on the Ford College Student Purchase Program 2007 website.



If you like this article, you can bookmark it or subscribe to the feed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Most car makers have similar college grad discount programs so you don't need to limit your options when shopping for a new car. Check out http://www.youngmoney.com/wheels/auto_shopping/060401 to learn how student discount programs work.

ispf said...

Daniel: Thanks for the information and the link!

I have seen several car dealers offer discounts in my college town. But I always thought it was dealer specific and hence, regional offers. I had not realized that it was offered by car manufacturers and these are national offers! Thanks for brining it to my notice.