About

Hi! Welcome to Grad Money Matters!

When I started this blog, I wanted to have an anonymous name and for some ridiculous reason that doesn’t matter anymore, I picked the acronym ispf. I started the blog sometime soon after I graduated and the realization struck that in real world, money matters. Hence the name - Grad Money Matters. If you get past the seemingly odd author name and the rather outdated blog name, I think you will find that this is a pretty decent personal finance blog :)

My aim is to write useful, thought provoking articles. I don’t know what twist of fate brought you here, but feel free to look around. If you leave here with one new thought, one new idea, one new realization or one new opinion, I think my time spent writing and tinkering with this blog was well spent!

I am not a financial advisor or a financial planner. This blog here is what it claims to be – a blog. Take it for what it’s worth.

I haven't got around to creating a spiffy contact form yet (and I doubt if I ever will). So if you would like to contact me, please shoot a mail to ispfmail at gmail dot com.



If you like this article, you can bookmark it or subscribe to the feed.

2 Comments:

Mike said...

Hey

Great blog. ipsf is hilarious. Haha.

Keep up the good work. How long have you been writing in this blog for?

Anonymous said...

On 12/18/2009 in "14 Simple ways to convert your sedentary lifestyle" you suggested people walk around while talking on the phone. That may be OK if you work at home but I can't tell you how absolutely annoying that is to your coworkers if you do that in the office. People who work in an office need to have some consideration for others and your suggestion is a very inconsiderate one.

Tom